There are many different opportunities for you or your organization to get involved in Coquitlam 125 to help showcase what makes our City and our people great!
Volunteer & Help Make History!
Volunteering is a great way to meet new people, gain valuable experience, have fun, and get involved.
This year we have many unique opportunities:
- Activity Attendant
- Artist Workshop Assistants
- Costume Developers & Seamstresses
- Event Ambassadors
- Hair Stylists
- Make-up Artists
- Production Assistants
- Volunteer Leads
Be part of the City’s milestone celebration—commitment can range from a few hours to a few months.
For more information on all our unique volunteer opportunities, contact:
Community Services Office
We Need Your Talent!
Actors and writers help us tell our community’s stories that matter to us. You can help us collect, write or tell the stories of Coquitlam. You can be a novice or experienced, an aspiring
performer, and you can be any age, ethnicity or background. Maybe you have a special skill? You will attend free, professional workshops and get the chance to hone your craft.
Literary Workshops: Feb. 28 & April 17
Actor Workshops: March 13, April 10, May 15 & June 12
For more details contact: email@example.com.
Become a corporate partner—your organization will benefit from unique opportunities to celebrate the City’s history while building a legacy for your business and developing strong connections within your community.
Many sponsorship opportunities are available, allowing you to:
- Increase awareness of your organization and gain city-wide exposure to your target audience
- Connect with existing and new customers in a way that is aligned with your business objectives and values
- Position your organization as a valued neighbour and community partner with a tangible commitment to the city where your customers live and work
Sanctioned Events and Activities
Have an idea for a great event, or already host an event that you would like to get sanctioned for this special year? You can benefit from being sanctioned as an official Coquitlam 125 event with marketing support from the City. Selected events and activities will represent all areas of Coquitlam community life—heritage, sports, and arts and culture.
If your event is sanctioned, your organization will receive additional marketing support that will help you extend your reach to current and new audiences and may include promotion via:
- Print media
- Web content
- Email notification
- Media release
- Social media
- Permission to use the Coquitlam 125 Anniversary logo in your marketing material
- A listing in the 2016 calendar of events
The planned activity or event must:
- Support the mission and vision of the Coquitlam 125 Anniversary Celebration
- Take place in Coquitlam
- Create a strong community connection in a neighbourhood or community area
- Inspire a lasting legacy for Coquitlam residents
Please fill out the Coquitlam 125 Sanctioning Application Form.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 30, 2016
For more information:
Community Services Office