Join the city-wide Coquitlam 125 celebrations
As a Coquitlam 125 Corporate Partner, you have a unique opportunity to strengthen relationships with your target audience and build a legacy for your business. In 2016, Coquitlam turns 125! This is an amazing opportunity for your organization to be part of a year-long city-wide celebration.
Under the theme Stories Told, Stories to be Created, we will celebrate Coquitlam’s rich history and look forward to our vibrant future by hosting events that bring us together through arts, culture, heritage, sports and recreation.
Why join us as a Coquitlam 125 partner?
As a Coquitlam 125 Corporate Partner, you will build awareness of your brand and enhance your profile within the Coquitlam community and beyond. When integrated with your corporate marketing and communications programs, your support as a Coquitlam 125 Corporate Partner will add value to your organization by:
- building relationships with a diverse city-wide audience that includes families, children and seniors,
- aligning your brand with Coquitlam’s active and community-oriented residents, enhancing your corporate image and reputation through highly visible branding and media attention, and
- being seen as a valued neighbour that contributes to the community where your employees and customers live, work and play.
Coquitlam 125 would not be possible without the generous support of our current Corporate Partners. We are extremely grateful for their help in making this milestone year a great success!
Multiple Options for Connecting with Your Target Audience
Whether your business is large or small, supporting Coquitlam 125 is a strategic way to enhance awareness of your organization and achieve your marketing goals. With so many events planned for the year, there are numerous opportunities to get involved, from headline events like the Activate Coquitlam 125 kick-off party and the Kaleidoscope arts and culture festival to smaller-scale neighbourhood celebrations.
Current partnership opportunities include:
- Coquitlam 125
- Salmon Project
- Neighbourhood Nights: Celebrating Coquitlam 125
- 125 Block Party Challenge
A Tailored Partnership Package that Leads to Results
Our Corporate Partners Program team will work with you to develop a partnership benefits package tailored to your marketing objectives and target audience. This customized package will include exposure through multiple channels—from onsite to online —and could incorporate some of the following elements:
- Onsite signage
- Verbal recognition
- Exhibit and display opportunities
- Activation opportunities
- Marketing collateral
- Logo ID on paid ads promoting the Coquitlam 125 event
- Logo ID and link on website
- Social media mentions in Coquitlam 125 promotions
- Media mentions in related media materials
Let’s get Started!
Please contact us to learn more about how we can work with you and your team to develop a customized partnership benefits package that supports your marketing goals.
For more information, contact:
Kerri Lore – Community Partnerships & Policy Manager